Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Home Coffee Roasting Photos

Below are some pics taken during roasting sessions 2 and 3 on Wednesday morning... plus a pic of my new espresso machine and grinder.

Made a few espressos this morning... the nicest was from the last batch I roasted which is now two+ days old. As suggested by the guides I've been reading/following, the coffee certainly does develop body and tastes a whole lot better 2-3 days after roasting. The darker roast has a nice toasted caramel flavour - reminiscent of creme caramel... mmmm.

Home Coffee Roasting Home Coffee Roasting

Home Coffee Roasting Home Coffee Roasting

Home Coffee Roasting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home