Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Coffee Industry in Australia

After the recent addition of Australian online shopping links to Coffee Makers Cafe I have been inspired to look into the Australian coffee industry. After running a search on Google for "coffee" "australia" and "plantation" I was surprised by the number of Australian coffee plantations online. From what I know about small business in Australia, for every business online there are at least 50 businesses yet to setup a website. I wonder if this applies to the coffee industry too?

If you are looking to buy coffee in Australia, check out the new page at Coffee Makers Cafe: Buy Coffee in Australia


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home