Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Adding things to my espresso - flavored coffee

I'm not adding milk to my coffee for a week!!! Ok, ok... this Latte art is really peeving me now! I can't *&*^&^ do it! I've got my eye on a course that I want to attend - just gotta find the time. It's hard to get even close to an apple or heart when I'm only pouring two espressos a day. Excuses, excuses!

So, I'm sick of adding milk to my coffee. For a few days - no milk! Instead, I'm going to try adding other things... not that the coffee needs it mind you. The espresso is just fine - but I love playing with flavours in my coffee. (Note: here in Oz we spell flavor with a 'u' - flavour!)

Here's some flavouring I'm going to try:
1. Honey
2. Cinnamon
3. Cardamom
4. Vanilla (hmmm, not sure about that one!)
5. ... send me some suggestions.

I've been wondering about actually adding the spice to the portafilter with the ground coffee - so the spice is extracted with the coffee, rather than added at the end. Can't wait to try that... stay tuned!

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home