Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Friday, March 17, 2006

Feed me coffee

I've been drinking less coffee this week, but working on the site more... you can get your full feed of coffee by subscribing to my feed (click on the feedburner icon on the left of screen).

I've been slack on the home-roast front this week. I remembered a bag of beans I had stored in the freezer a while back. I was really surprised at how fresh they've stayed! Got decent crema out of them and still tasted better than any Perth cafe!

Another nice surprise today has been Feedburner's 'Publicize' features. I've been super-impressed. I managed to add my blog as html content to the "Learn More" page of the Coffee Makers Cafe website. Check it out by clicking on the title of this post.

Feedburner will also automatically notify ping-o-matic for me. How cool is that!? Now all I have to worry about is the posts!

Tags:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home