Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Monday, February 06, 2006

Time to get blending... a new selection of green beans has arrived!

Trying my hand at home roasting with a popcorn popper, I had only bought 1 kilo of Columbian beans. After all, I wasn't sure if I'd like this gig. As you've no doubt gathered by now - I'm hooked. So I've ordered some more (on the internet) and they arrived today.

From left to right:
1. Indonesian Arabica Lington
2. Swiss Water Decaf Peru Organic
3. Brazil Cerado Daterra Rain Forrest Alliance



I'm going to try the beans roasted each on their own before I try a coffee blend. Of course, I'll post here about how I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home