Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Friday, August 29, 2008

Home coffee roasters are the next big thing for coffee lovers!

Well it's been a long time coming, but I've finally managed to get this page on home coffee roasters up at Coffee Makers Cafe. It's been an interesting little bit of research to find out the differences between a drum roaster and a hot air roaster. I still use my little popcorn popper, but I've got my eye on an IRoast2 - they look amazing.
So check out the new page, let me know what you think. I think it takes a little long to load because of the Amazon links. Not sure if it's like that for everyone else?
Tags:   

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ Ventures said...

Nice coffee maker! Looks great!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Penelope said...

Roasting the beans sounds yummy, but I never though of using a popcorn popper to do this.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home