Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before You Look At Home Coffee Roasters...

Today I created a lens about home coffee roasters - my latest obsession! The main point of the lens is to draw readers' attention to the fact that there are two types of personality when it comes to roasting coffee at home:

The first is stark raving mad! This includes me :-). Personally, I'm happy to hack a cheap popcorn popper and create a massive chaff cloud in my garage... billowing with smoke! I'm passionately obsessed with coffee!

The second is a little less crazy! Sane even. Fortunately, that's probably you. If that's the case, then one of those groovy purpose built home coffee roasters if definitely for you.

Remember to check out the home coffee roasters lens and of course it's sister bean the Home Coffee Roasters blog.

Tags:   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home