Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home roasted drip coffee and my brave little laptop

Since buying my coffee grinder and espresso machine in early December 2005, I think I've only once brewed something other than espresso. I vaguley remember brewing a plunger... but I might have imagined that.

Anyway, today I felt like something a bit more thirst quenching than 25ml of espresso - but I still needed the caffeine hit. So, I brewed a single cup in my little pour-over drip filter brewer thingy.

Tasted great! Here 'tis! (Look how brave my laptop is.)
It's a great day for working on Coffee Makers Cafe. There's a lovely thunderstorm happening here in Perth, Western Australia. We've had such a mild Summer (Dec/Jan/Feb) and heading into Winter (Jun/Jul/Aug) we're starting to see a little more rain. I hope we get more rain than last year... so maybe we can have less water restriction next Summer. The only problem with colder weather is my popcorn popper takes a little too long to roast a batch of beans.

I'll be posting an article on the main site in a few days - coffee brewers - a little look at the types of brewers available for home use. The reason is that I notice a few more searches cropping up for the term 'coffee brewers'. Here's a sample of what people are looking for:
brewer coffee
brewer coffee cup single
brewer coffee commercial
brewer bunn coffee
brewer coffee grinder
brewer coffee pod
brewer coffee keurig
brewer coffee cup one
brewer coffee curtis
automatic brewer coffee
bloomfield brewer coffee
brewer bunn coffee commercial
brewer coffee newco
brewer coffee vacuum
brewer coffee office
10 brewer bunn coffee cup home white
4 brewer coffee cup
3 brewer coffee station

Tags:      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home