Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Barista Training

Interested in the finer skills of espresso making? There's a lot more to espresso than meets the eye. Did you know there are entire training courses devoted to "tamping" the grounds? Now that's obsession!

I'm most interested in free-pour Latte art training courses. It's nice to practice espresso skills as a hobby. I don't know if I'd ever want to be a professional barista - too hard!

Check out the new article: Barista Training - Espresso Skills for Aspiring Baristas and the Best of Barista Training Courses

Great Barista Training DVDs you can buy from Amazon.com
 



Tags:     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home