Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Coffee Makers Cafe - In the works

Coffee Makers Cafe has been a little neglected over the past year. Occasionally I have added articles, but not nearly as often as I should. From this point forward, articles will be added much more regularly.

Having added a brief overview of barista training yesterday (click on title of yesterday's post to view), this coming week I will write in more detail about certain facets of barista training. I will be focusing on how to adapt techniques for use with home coffee makers and home espresso machines. The first article will be on milk frothing - and the difference between microfoam and dishwasher foam.

As always, I'll post here when new articles are added to the main site.

Tags:   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home