Too cute!
and I love stovetop coffee:

Subscribe to my RSS Feed:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe in NewsGator Online


Blog Directory

Blogroll:

Blogroll Me!

 

 

Monday, February 20, 2006

Getting there - Latte Art and Etching

Thanks to the fantastic CoffeeGeek forums, I've learnt that I've been stretching and frothing the milk too much, resulting in a cap of foam that would not mix evenly with the milk. As a result, I'd pour out the milk and a big dollop of foam would plop on top! I've now foamed two batches of milk that were capable of Latte art - nice even textured milk... no separation of foam from microfoam. Now I just have to work out how to pour some real art. This morning I had good crema, good milk and a little squiggle of coffee art. It's a start! Certainly a lot better than last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home